Hoboken, NJ - Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018
The New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection and engineering firm AECOM will be hosting a series of Design Workshops in May and June to solicit feedback on the Rebuild by Design Hudson River project. The Design Workshops will focus on characteristics and amenities of the project that correspond to either the Northern or Southern portions of the Resist alignment.
- May 30th 7–9 p.m.: 1600 Adams St., North Hudson Sewerage Authority Board Room – Design Zones 2 & 3. This workshop will discuss the alignment in the North end of the project area from the border of Weehawken, through Harborside Park, to the termination on Washington St south of 14th St.
- May 31st 7–9 p.m.: 124 Grand St. Multi-Service Center Community Room – Design Zones 2 & 3. This workshop will cover the same material presented on the 30th – the alignment in the North end of the project area from the border of Weehawken, through Harborside Park, to the termination on Washington St.
- June 6th 7-9 p.m.: 22 Hackensack Ave, Weehawken, NJ St. Lawrence RC Church – Design Zones 1 & 2 Weehawken Tie-in and Harborside Park.
- Late June TBD – Design Zone 4 – Observer Highway
- Late June TBD – Design Zone 5 – Jersey City Tie-In
Fliers for the workshops can be found here.