The City of Hoboken will hold a public meeting to discuss plans for improvements to City Parks including:
• Stevens Park (401 Hudson St. Block 232 Lot 1 approx. 0.08 acre): upgrade dog run surface from gravel to synthetic grass.
• Church Square Park (401-449 Willow Ave. Block 1191 Lot 1 approx. 0.2 acre): upgrade dog run surface from gravel to synthetic grass; add drainage along the sidewalk north of the water feature.
• Elysian Park (1001 Hudson St. Block 239.01 Lot 1 approx. 0.1 acre): upgrade surface in the ages 5-12 playground from poured in place rubber to synthetic playground grass.
• Jefferson Park Playground (111 Jefferson St. Block 30 Lots 6-7 approx. 0.05 acre): upgrade play equipment and surface in the ages 5-12 playground from rubber tiles to synthetic grass playground turf; add 3 pickleball courts.
• 7th & Jackson Park (605 Jackson St. Block 74 Lot 3.01 approx. 0.08 acre): add shade sails from the Northwest “Pop up” Park.
Members of the public are invited to attend the following meeting to discuss the proposed improvements:
Date: Thursday August 8, 2019, 7:00 pm
Location: City Hall, Ground Floor Community Meeting Room (94 Washington Street, Hoboken, NJ 07030)
If you cannot attend this meeting, please submit your written comments directly to Jennifer Gonzalez, Director of Environmental Services, via email at email@example.com or mail at City Hall, 94 Washington Street, Hoboken, NJ 07030.
Posted: July 22, 2019