I want to add or replace the fence around my yard. What do I need to know? What do I need for the application?

Chain link is not permitted and fences are generally limited to a maximum height of six (6) feet. To make the application, fill out a zoning application online and submit with a copy of your property survey, style and type of fence, and a diagram of the fence layout, post locations and the footings. With the First Certificate of Zoning Compliance you will be able to apply for a building permit from the Construction Office.

← Back to Knowledge Base