I have a leak on my property, what should I do?

If you know you have a leak, turn off the water to the appliance or fixture that is leaking, or turn off the main valve to the building. Then contact a plumber to fix the leak.

If you think that your piping may not be the cause of the leak, please call the Veolia Customer Service Center at (800) 422-0141

← Back to Knowledge Base