Why should I report street light outages and pole issues directly to PSEG, rather than the City?

Street light outages and pole issues should be reported directly to PSEG, not the City of Hoboken, because PSEG customer operations representatives can document the inquiry and generate a work order. Only PSEG technicians are able to address issues with PSEG street lights and poles.

If you have reported a street light outage or pole issue to PSEG and it has not been addressed within five (5)business days, please email David Calamoneri dcalamoneri@hobokennj.gov or call 201.420.2000 x4000 with the nearest address and pole number (if available). The City will contact the PSEG street light supervisor and provide you with an update.

← Back to Knowledge Base