How do I add or change PSEG service for new construction or renovations?

To apply for new or upgraded electric and/or gas service for new construction or renovations; requests to change from oil to gas; requests for temporary service; or requests for utility pole relocation, visit https://nj.pseg.com/businessandcontractorservices/constructionandrenovationservices/upgradesandnewinstallationsnew.

Call Before You Dig: When undertaking construction or tree planting, the applicant should contact New Jersey One-Call at http://www.nj1-call.org/ or call 811 for a free mark out so underground utilities can be identified and are not damaged during excavation.

PSEG maintains standard specifications for street lights that are currently being provided in Hoboken. Please contact PSEG at https://nj.pseg.com/ or call 1.800.436.7734 for street lighting specifications for new construction.

← Back to Knowledge Base