100 Sinatra Drive
Hoboken Outdoor Citywide Art Walk & Craft Market 2021
A self-guided, citywide walking tour of displays of artists’ work, photography and a crafts market.
Free Self-Guided, Outdoor, Citywide Walking Tour of:
galleries, exhibitions of work by artists, artisans & photographers, a craft market, wall and utility box murals.
For more information: email@example.com
A digital tour map and artist / crafter directory will be made available on the City of Hoboken website and Facebook page beginning Monday May 17, 2021
Some outdoor locations where exhibitions will take place:
1. Church Square Park - Garden Street bet. 4th & 5th
2. Sinatra Drive Walkway bet. 1st & 4th Street
3. 7th & Jackson Plaza - behind the Monroe Center which is located at 720 Monroe St.
4. 1300 Hudson St. breezeway in front of the Hoboken Historic Museum
5. Neumann Leather Building Courtyard - 66 Willow Ave. & 333 Newark St.
6. Community Church of Hoboken - 600 Bloomfield St.
More locations to be announced.
All participants and visitors required to wear masks and follow social distancing guidelines.