94 Washington St.
Free Self-Guided, Citywide Walking Tour of galleries, artists studios and group exhibitions. Featuring work by over 100 artists, photographers, musicians and more. There will be art demonstrations, spoken word and live musical performances.
Art Tour Maps with a listing of Galleries and Artists' Studios will be available for download starting Fri. Nov. 1, 2019
as well as available for pick-up at the following locations starting Sat. Nov. 2nd, 2019.
• Barsky Gallery - 49 Harrison St.
• Field Colony 1001 Bloomfield St.
• PROTO Gallery 66 Willow Ave.
• Roig Collection - W Hotel Hoboken, 225 River St. & 257 First St.
• Hoboken Historical Museum - 1301 Hudson St.
• Hoboken Public Library - 500 Park Ave.
• Little City Books - 100 Bloomfield St.
• Monroe Center for the Arts - 720 Monroe St., 8th St. entrance
• Neumann Leathers Building - 333 Newark St. or 300 Observer Highway
Even though there are many locations, the tour is designed so that you can easily walk from studio to studio, gallery to gallery. Since Hoboken is only a mile square, every site is convenient to the next. As diverse as the art itself, the tour's popularity draws artists far beyond the banks of Hoboken. You will see art in many forms, representing an exciting variety of mediums. Visitors will have a chance to meet the artists, photographers, sculptors and artisans and witness the creative process at work. Even poets, musicians and performance artists will be on hand to make your day a memorable one.
Mediums range from classical figurative realism and abstract expressionism to sculptures and photographic computer generated images; oil paintings, watercolors, acrylics and multi media collage.
Hoboken is accessible by public transportation including:
PATH, NJ Transit trains & buses, NY Waterway Ferry & Hudson Bergen Lightrail
For further information, call Geri Fallo at (201) 420-2000 Ex. 5100 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Painting by Bill Curran
Drawing by Diane Stiglich
ILLUSTRATION by Gabrielle Riscanevo